What is your COVID-19 safety plan?
As BC has safely moved to Step 3 of its four step restart plan we have been instructed by Work Safe BC to transition to a Communicable Disease Plan using guidelines provided by WCB. Following these guidelines and recommendations from the Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia, we at Salus Physiotherapy Clinic have decided that we are going to keep our current covid 19 policies in place. This means MASKS WILL BE MANDATORY inside Salus Physiotherapy for both staff and patients at all times. There were several reasons that this was the best plan for us at Salus, some of those reasons being:
1) We are a health sector, which means we are a high risk workplace. The Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia has stated that “Higher-risk workplaces such as the health sector will be required to keep additional safety precautions like mask wearing and barriers”.
2) We treat several patients who are children that do not meet the age requirement for a vaccine.
3) A large percentage of our patients have not yet been fully vaccinated.
In keeping the safety of our therapists and patients in mind we have decided that MASKS WILL BE MANDATORY inside Salus Physiotherapy for both staff and patients at all times. We also request that:
1) If you have an upcoming appointment and are feeling unwell, regardless of severity of symptoms (even if it is a minor cold), please cancel and reschedule to a later date.
2) Please come no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
3) We ask that you please wear a mask before entering the clinic and for the duration of your appointment. If you do not have a mask we will provide you one!
4) The waiting area is limited to 1 person to ensure physical distance between patients
5) We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If you are someone who needs assistance or not of age of consent, please inform us and limit to bringing just 1 additional family member with you.
6) We would also like to request that all patients, please for the time being, pay by credit or debit. We are trying to limit the use of cash. We can also take payment by telephone
What is your late cancellation and no show policy?
Due to high patient demand and the limited availability of appointments if you wish to cancel your appointment for any given reason without charge we require 24 hours notice. Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in a late cancellation fee of $50. If you do not call to cancel and fail to show up to your booked appointment you will be charged a no show fee of $95 for physiotherapy and $120 for massage.
Do you have Parking?
We do not have client parking spots at our clinic, however our locations has plenty of meter parking in front and around our clinic.
Do you do direct billing for extended health benefits?
We only do direct billing for Pacific Blue Cross.
How long will my appointment be?
Initial consultations are 45mins. This appointment includes a consulation followed by treatment. Subsequent appointments are 30 mins.