Frequently Asked Questions
What Our Patients Are Asking Us
Patient safety is our first priority! Here is what we are doing.
- All therapists and front staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment as recommended by health authorities
- Physical distancing will be practiced in the clinic
- There will be no more than 3 therapists in the clinic at one time
- We will have several sanitizing stations, including one in each treatment room
- Enhanced hand washing protocols and facility cleaning
- We will be reorganizing our waiting room to ensure physical distance between patients
In order to keep everyone as safe as possible we request the following:
- If you have an upcoming appointment and are feeling unwell, regardless of severity of symptoms (even if it is a minor cold), please cancel and reschedule to a later date.
- Please come no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. If earlier then that we ask that you please wait outside the clinic or in your car until your appointment time. If we are running behind we will call you and inform you ahead of time.
- We ask that you please wear a mask before entering the clinic and for the duration of your appointment. If you do not have a mask we will be providing them at the clinic for $3.
- The waiting area is limited to 1 person to ensure physical distance between patients
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If you are someone who needs assistance or not of age of consent, please inform us and limit to bringing just 1 additional family member with you.
- We would also like to request that all patients, please for the time being, pay by credit or debit. We are trying to limit the use of cash. We can also take payment by telephone
Due to high patient demand and the limited availability of appointments if you wish to cancel your appointment for any given reason without charge we require 24 hours notice. Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in a late cancellation fee of $50. If you do not call to cancel and fail to show up to your booked appointment you will be charged a no show fee of $95 for physiotherapy and $120 for massage.
We do not have client parking spots at our clinic, however our locations has plenty of meter parking in front and around our clinic.
We do not do direct billing for extended health benefits. We provide you with a full receipt that you can submit to your provider.
MSP Patients: Please bring your carecard number
ICBC Patients: Please bring your carecard, claim number and adjustor information
If you are comming for lower extremity related problems you may bring a pair of shorts, however we do have shorts if required
Initial consultations are 45mins. This appointment includes a consulation followed by treatment. Subsequent appointments are 30 mins.